Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Madness

Happy March everybody! Forchicsake.com makes the cutest little printable calendars and I'd like to share this month's with you. Click below to be redirected to their website where you can print it out for free!

So my friend actually made me a winter headband (the ones that keep your ears warm) and let me tell you, it's pretty awesome. She's super crafty and I'm thankful for that, I mean look at this thing! If you get the chance to buy one or learn how to make one, do it. Super trendy and keeps you warm! Bows are to warm weather (even though I wear them all the time) as these things are to cold weather. Seriously, try them out! This red jacket is from Old Navy and the grey sweater underneath is a men's sweater I got from my friend. The leggings are from Delia's (best pair of leggings I've ever purchased) and the boots are from Charlotte Russe.

It's time for a quick trend report. We all know that right now, we're stuck in those awkward moments between Winter and Spring. What to wear? Well, the good news is that there is one definite thing that is going to be in style. Scarves. Whether it's cold or warm, scarves fit almost any outfit. You can add silk scarves (like the one shown below from J.Crew) to any outfit in the warmer weather, and in the cold weather. If worn with flats, the outfit looks more Spring-esque. When worn with boots and a sweater or long sleeve, it fits the style for the Winter. You can find silk scarves similar to the one's at J.Crew for a better price at Old Navy and H&M.
I've received a bunch of questions lately about my Tory Burch earrings (shown below in an Instagram photo from my personal account). They were only $17 because they are out of season. This just means that they were popular a while ago and there are still some left. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true! Only $17. I actually got them on iOffer. It's a website that sells designer things straight from the factories in China, Japan, etc. That's why they're so cheap! So you should maybe try to find the designer item you're looking for, on here! The only downside is that the shipping time is pretty long. I ordered these in December and got them in the beginning of February. The shipping takes so long because the package has to travel across the water, maybe in a plane and get through customs! Personally, I think it's worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment