Monday, March 11, 2013

St. Patrick's Day & Cheap Hair Bows

If you're Irish or planning to go to a party or parade, (fortunately, I'm both) then you're probably already planning an outfit for your St. Patrick's Day festivities. I've created a quick collage of my outfit for this holiday, and if you're planning on dressing down with just a hint of green, I've created a few options for you below.

My St. Patrick's Day outfit. Green bow (you can get bows from almost anywhere). I got mine from Etsy for less than $1 each (in the photo below). The top is from Old Navy and you can get festive socks from Target or Walmart. Any black leggings and boots will do. If you want a variation of this you can just use a green bow or just wear a green shirt. This can be done with a skirt, pants, jeans, a dress, anything you want! Be creative and express yourself. It's technically a holiday, so it's a good excuse to dress up.


The Harlem Shake has gone viral. I'm sure you've heard of it, and if you haven't, I suggest you go look it up right now! I was recently in Vermont where we created out own version of this new trend that can be seen here. Also in Vermont, we skied, snowboarded and ate so much amazing food. Below is a photo of all of us outside of the house. We all bought matching sweatshirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment