Monday, March 25, 2013

Rainy Days & Rose Gold

Recently, it's been really rainy where I am, so I've decided to post a cute outfit idea for the rain. I walk around outside a lot to get from class to class, and this outfit is always a go-to.


The monogrammed rain jacket is from Marley Lilly, the jeans from Abercrombie, the bag is by Longchamp and the boots are, of course, Hunter. Basically you can wear any jeans, jeggings or leggings with this look. I actually just purchased my Longchamp bag. I love this bag because it's made of strong material that can get wet and doesn't scratch easily such as leather does. Here is a picture of me in a men's grey sweater (who says women cant wear men's clothes?), jeggings and flats holding my new favorite bag. I put a bow on my Longchamp because it shows my style. How would you dress up your Longchamp?


Rose gold watches have been popular throughout fall and will continue their reign into Spring. As you can see from my ootds, I do have a rose gold watch. The most popular and loved brand for watches, is of course, Michael Kors. The Michael Kors rose gold watch is $295, so you can bet I didn't buy it. I searched for a rose gold watch that wouldn't empty my wallet. Eventually, I came across a watch at Macy's. As you can see in my ootds, it is very similar to Michael Kors, except it was only $30 from Style & Co at Macy's. So next time you go shopping, try to find a similar look at a much cheaper price. I love my watch! People ask me all the time if it's Michael Kors. Little do they know it was only $30.

No comments:

Post a Comment