Monday, March 18, 2013

Old Navy Shirts & My Wishlist

I just have to say I am crazy for these shirts! They're a great price and they fit so well. I will definitely be going back to get more. These are good for so many different outfits. You can put them underneath a pullover sweater, by themselves or underneath a cardigan. I have the black checkered one shown below, and a plain white one. I can't wait to go back and get more.


I've been asked about some things on my Wishlist. Every girl has a wish list! Well, I've been wanting a bag for my yoga mat. It's only $20 from Gaiam (shown below) and I go to yoga and body conditioning classes every day of the week. It's a hassle for me to carry around the yoga mat without a bag, I feel like one of those really cheesy only-available-on-tv actors. It's bright pink, which I love, and has a zipper on the side. I also could really use some more hair ties, bows and this scarf from Old Navy that I'm just dying to purchase! It's only $13 dollars. Next time I'm home from school, I'll definitely be going! That's basically everything on my current wish list, how about everyone else?


At the end of this week, I will be heading to Mexico for my first trip out of the country! Spring break! I'm pretty nervous and excited all at the same time. I took a photo in the excitement of packing and posted it to Instagram. It's my mother's sunhat, my bathing suit (top from Walmart, bottom from Victoria's Secret), my passport and sunglasses from Aldo. Where is everyone going for Spring break?

No comments:

Post a Comment