Monday, April 15, 2013

Emi Jay & Mexico

You may have heard of Emi Jay Hairties. They are these adorable hair ties that don't create creases in your hair. The Emi Jay website sells three of these hair ties for $5.99. Meanwhile, I purchased mine off of Etsy for 65 cents per hair tie. At that price, you can get three hair ties for $1.95 instead of $5.99. Go to The Giving Girl's Etsy shop and purchase some of these artsy hair ties. The picture below is The Giving Girls Etsy shop photo. The photo next to it of the hair ties on the J.Crew catalog, is my photo from Instagram of the hair ties I bought from The Giving Girl on Etsy. Go get some of her handmade goodies and tell her that I sent you!

I found some super cute Spring jackets at the Gap. Trench coats and rain jackets of all kinds! They're great quality, my mom always used to buy us things from the Gap when we were kids and they've held up so well that we actually gave them down to our cousins as hand-me-downs! Here are a few of my favorite jackets from the Gap. 


Yesterday was my little sister's birthday! I'm away at school, so I couldn't be with her, but Rachel, I love you so much and happy birthday! You're such an amazing person and you never cease to blow my mind with all your many talents. I hope you had an amazing day yesterday! My sister is on the left. My boyfriend and I purchased her a rose gold watch that she's wanted and she loves it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment