Monday, April 22, 2013

Proper Kids Problems & Frat Collection

Maybe you've heard of Proper Kids Problems, or have seen the shirts on Tumblr. They are made by the Proper Kids Problems Etsy account. I finally caved in and purchased one! It's so soft and it came with a free koozie drink and car decal. It was only $30 and runs true to size. This is me wearing it below.


Another shirt I love (and still have yet to buy) is the Frat Collection T-Shirt. I'd really like to get the American Themed Betsy one! It's $35! I can't wait to buy it so I can wear it on Independence Day!


I absolutely love to bake. I'm going to share a few of my favorite recipes today. They're great as gifts for new neighbors, I mean who doesn't love homemade goodies?
1. I have some pancakes. They're not really in the baking category, but they're easy to make and everybody goes crazy for them. They're cinnamon roll pancakes. They're twice as good as they sound. The recipe can be found here.
2. I have my own recipe. Make chocolate chip cookie dough (or buy some). Then you take Hershey's kisses and wrap them in cookie dough balls. Bake them. then you'll have these adorable little balls of cookie that actually have a chunk of chocolate in the middle. They're amazing and bite-size!
3. My personal favorite, Oreo Cupcakes. Self explanatory. Look at the picture below. They're incredible. Click here for the recipe.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie! Probably the best thing to bring over someone's house or give as a gift.
It's basically a soft chocolate chip cookie, as big as a pie. Right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment