Monday, April 29, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer & Pearls

Although it is expensive, Lilly Pulitzer has some amazing, strong quality clothes and accessories. I'm completely in awe over this Lilly Vinita Dress Cover Up. It's perfect for the beach. Also for the beach, the Spring Fling Tote is so adorable! It's bright and it's Lilly, so you couldn't go wrong with it.


I know it's almost Summer, but I'm really into scarves. Where I am, it doesn't get too hot, so I may be able to pull off a scarf during May. This Murfette Scarf is my favorite Lilly pattern. I absolutely need it.
As some of you may have seen on my Instagram, I recently purchased a handmade, Lilly Pulitzer key fob for my keys! I bought it off of Etsy and I am recommending it to every one of you right now. It was a great price and the seller was so sweet and accommodating!! Click here to check them out. There are so many different patterns that she offers. This is the one I purchased and I absolutely love it.


So what's going on in the world of preps? Well, I can tell you one thing. Pearls, chevron and bows are in. This picture was taken directly from my Instagram. I took this photo as a display of the three most popular preppy accessories at the moment. Believe it or not, I purchased this bow from Walmart for less than $5. The pearl necklace was a gift and the chevron background is just a print out of this blog background! Pearls are always in. It doesn't matter if you're going to the beach or prom, pearls can always be worn. There is no bad time for wearing either pearl earrings, a pearl necklace or even a pearl headband (which I got from a friend)!


Today is my dad's birthday! Happy Birthday to the best father in the entire world! I love you! Here's a few pictures of us to show how close we always were.

No comments:

Post a Comment